Aiku Ever Bright International Foundation (AEBIF) was borne out of the passion to reach out to people in various communities in Nigeria and Africa.
The core aim of the foundation is to
1. To empower the girl-child, youths, orphans, widows, widowers and less privileged persons
2. To assist in the alleviation of poverty in destitute communities
3. To contribute to the fight against childhood diseases.
4. To carry out humanitarian and charity work.
5. To contribute to the education and livelihood of indigent children
AEBIF has carried out several outreaches including giving out food supplies, clothes to over 400 widows in, Ile Oluji, Ondo State.
AEBIF is committed to fully deploying all resources at her disposal through donations, goodwill and self-funding to ensure as many people as possible benefit from our outreaches, seminars, grants and empowerment programs.
Our widely structured interventions and campaigns enable us reach the girl-child, youths, orphans, widows, widowers and less privileged in the various communities we are reach out to.
Our founder Mr Bright Adelegan, is selflessly passionate about ensuring accountability of funds, transparency in the process of selecting beneficiaries and quality empowerment programs.